Welcome to our family!!! Feel free to stop by anytime!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Sock full of Love by Madison

Sometimes things aren't always what they seem.  One example would be that sometimes a dirty sock may not be just a dirty sock.  My dog can make a dirty sock be filled with love.  I came out of the bathroom and into my moms room and found my dog Dixie on their bed.  When I approached the bed she stood up and wagged her tail happily when she saw me coming.  She had a dirty sock in her mouth.  She wanted to give it to me.  Usually I would be disgusted by a dirty sock in a dogs mouth, but this sock was filled with love.  How could I turn it down?  Always be willing to change your mind.  You may just be surprised with what you find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As The Pages Turn...

Amber is currently reading:

Decision Points (still) by George W. Bush
The Miracle of Mercy Land by River Jordan

Scott is currently reading:

The Obama Diaries by Laura Ingraham

Madison (who did this herself) is currently reading:

Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls by Meg Cabot

Taylor is currently reading:

The Turning by ???? because she won't go get it for me

Carson is currently reading:

nothing